Передерий Эбадзе
( )
02/12/2007 10:39:29
Re: ОСТОРОЖНО, Карманники в салоне!

"And I will continue in English, it is more easy for me! So people here do not like negative news, they prefer nice and pretty reports about nice girls? I know I was stupid to go to the salon with such money in my pocket, YES I know that! That isn't a reason for you to doubt of what happened! There are really more idiots than me, I see! BE sure that I will continue now to do like during the last years: I READ the forum a lot to take information and quite NEVER post. After all, when other people will be stolen, they will be happy. It is finally not my problem!"

Гражданe и ребяты!!! Я не знаю, что там было в этом салоне-вагоне, но то, что писал это не настоящий Англо-говорящий, даю Вам голову на отсечение. Смотрите сюда: «it is more easy for me». It sounds redundant, any American or Canadian (Australian, Brit, whoever) will never say "more easy". He will say "EASIER" and only like that.
Another thing - "That isn't a reason" The proper way to say it in my language is - "THAT'S NOT THE REASON" (Maybe, an Oxford guy could speak in such a manner, I don't give a damn (just kidding), but a common person like a real Canadian will say it only like I said, you all better believe me).
At third, what the hack does it mean - "when other people will be stolen"? Doesn't make any sense to me - the people were kidnapped or what? I guess that fake wanted to mention "when anyone else will be robbed", that's my wildest guess.

Also, look at that - "quite NEVER post". "ALMOST NEVER POST, not QUITE", an idiot. Learn English, you, nitty-gritty, before playing a foreigner with the people. You got it, dummy?

Ok, screwy, c ya in St. Louis (в данном сллучае произносится Сен Луи; на Французский манер)

В общем, граждане и ребяты, этот парень липовый (phony, fake). Говорю Вам как человек, живущий в Штатах 27 лет, но очень, очень любящий Ваш форум. Просто не мог удержаться, чтобы не заявить, что он парил всем вам мозги своим т.н. Английским. Я это любому обосную. А то, что его там обчистили, ну и Герр с ним, не будь дураком, будешь кушать кашу с молоком. Кстати, я сам по феям НИКОГДА в Москве не ходил; в Штатах - да, бывали моменты веселые...